The Marjorie McCune Community Provides Residents A Broad Range of Outstanding Features
- Just minutes from Emergency Services
- Large, attractive furnished rooms for dining and socializing
- Large screen television for community use of the residents
- Beautifully maintained, spacious grounds
- Safe, beautiful area for walking
- Separate indoor and outdoor smoking area
- Special diets when ordered by physician
- Church services
- Host and cater your family or group
- Educational seminars are offered to the community
- Daily Newspaper: Black Mountain & Asheville
- Fire alarm system with smoke alarms and heat detectors
The Marjorie McCune Community is a licensed Adult Care Home. The Marjorie McCune Community is not a nursing home and is not licensed to provide complex 24 hour nursing care. The Marjorie McCune Community is not affiliated with any religious organization and welcomes residents of all faith.
Call for a tour at 828-669-8452. If transportation is a problem our staff will be happy to assist you to and from the facility.